Wednesday, May 4, 2011

If freelancing is the future of work, will you freelance right now



If freelancing is the future of work, will you freelance right now?
This is a question for those who are holding a permanent or part-time employment. When studies say that the future of work is freelancing or telecommuting, where there will be no need for a physical office space, and that many are joining the freelancing move right now -- Will you leave your job and go freelance too?
Technology - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No. I prefer to have benefits, paid vacation time, and health care. All those things I have to provide for myself as a freelance. Also, the first people to be released are freelancers, generally because they're much more expensive and expendable than full time employees. If you aren't visible, you're easily forgotten. You need to be present to network, participate in meetings, and find out what's going on. So no, I will not leave my job to go freelance.
2 :
Where I working now is in the process of developing a telecommuting policy, I like my job and it benefits but I rather have the option to come in on Monday and Friday or work at home



Read more discussions :