Sunday, May 1, 2011

Where can find best freelancing job agency who can guide me and help me in finding good freelancing jobs


Where can find best freelancing job agency who can guide me and help me in finding good freelancing jobs?

Technology - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There is an online video course that does this. It explains what freelancing is, how to get jobs on freelance sites and work for many different companies. It is not just general stuff, but also has specific information on how to get jobs and what to say in your bid to be picked ahead of other freelancers. Ignore the sales hype on the website, it is really a good course, though the sales hype makes it sound cheap, it is not cheap and has lots of good information and a list of sites you can find work through. It is not free but is not expensive, $20 or $30 I think



 Read more discussions :