Saturday, October 24, 2009

E-mail from PNW for a freelance job. Is it legit


E-mail from PNW for a freelance job. Is it legit?
I just got an email from someone at PNW (premium network worldwide) for a freelance job. Has anyone worked with them or heard anything about them?? Is it just somewhere I pay for them to promote me or something?? Any incite on this would be appreciated. Thanks This is what the e-mail said: I'm Gavin from PNW, we are an organization for creative freelancers & I just found your work online and it looks great, so I assume you're still looking for freelance work at the moment?. If so, we have a promotional campaign which I believe you can benefit from. So are you promoting yourself to high end clients at the moment?, because as an organization our online team can make sure of four things for you: 1.We write highly ranked articles about you under specific keywords. 2.We have links with the most reputable media, editorial, creative companies in each industry. 3.Each day we conduct a large email campaign to our clients, showcasing our artists. 4.We also offer you an unlimited professional portfolio space with some great additional features. If that sounds good, check out our site for more info and let me know if we can move you forward. I'm available anytime to speak via phone or email to explain more if you need. Here is a full list of our features and benefits: * * <http://pnworldwide.net/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&plans=1-2-4-5-6-7> *http://www.pnworldwide.net/features-list-53.html* <http://pnworldwide.net/features-list-53.html> I typed in Google what was referred (PNW scam/complaint/rip-off) and could not find any.
Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
google the name of the company followed by the words complaint, scam, rip-off Type one word at a time PNW complaint Also try the full name of the company /
2 :
The google scam/ripoff thing isn't really a good indicator. You'll find results for just about any company that you do that with. You'll get millions of pages if you type in Wal Mart scam. It's just a site that you pay $99 a year to promote you. Whether it's worth it or not I don't know. I can't find much info on them. I did do a WHOIS lookup on the doman. The domain was created in Nov. of 2008 and Gavin Campbell is listed as the contact




 Read more discussions :