Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Where can I find a job for freelance translator


Where can I find a job for freelance translator?
Hello, I am a native speaker of: Romanian, Russian and Ukrainian languages. Also, I have excellent English skills. I have worked before as a translator, but got only few jobs. Majority of websites like proz, traduguide, translatorstown require a membership fee. Do you know any sites that need translations in these languages? Or maybe, if someone of you searches for freelance translator, please, contact me at my yahoo id : dmusikusi . Feel free to ask me about the details.I will be waiting for your replies! I am very interested in getting a job!
Languages - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Search the web. There are lots of opportunities out there. There are many companies looking for freelance translators.
2 :
I found you a web site that requires translators from all over the world: http://www.freelancersupport.com/ I hope it helps



 Read more discussions :