Friday, October 8, 2010

Need Decent Day Job for Freelance Webmaster


Need Decent Day Job for Freelance Webmaster?
Hello, I am looking for some advice on what type of jobs are out there for someone who cant find a 9 to 5 in thier field, I am currently a freelance web developer/designer, but the pay is not stable and its wrecking my life, I cant seem to find a day job in this to match my skillset, its all over the place, so I am looking to do something else, WHAT CAN I DO I am almost 30, and its embarrasing to work retail sales, or any college type job, but no one will even give me a basic admin assistant job because I dont have 5 yrs in an admin role, CRAZY. I want to change fields but have no experience related to anything else, Accounting, NO Sales/Marketing, NO IT Maybe Design Maybe Healthcare NO Education NO Trades NO So I am stuck, with no options, but cant take this freelance web developer, work from home in isolation all day anymore, I need to get out, but I need at least 30-40k, doesnt have to be in an office either, I applied to clean pools,cleam carpets and do pest control as well, but related experience was needed, give me a break! ADVICE, HELP I m running out of money and cant take this freelance random checks crap
Technology - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
salesmedium is hiring re-sellers for their website to sell their memberships they dont ask you for a penny and pay you 30% commisions on every membership you sign up a month they have an easy on-line product to sell. they currently have 5 re-sellers who all average $875 dollars a month every month if interested ccn@salesmedium.com subject THIRTY$$$ www.salesmedium.com
2 :
You can register at freelance websites like http://getafreelnacer.com/ , http://scriptlance.biz/ , http://eufrelance.com/ ,etc and start bidding for all web designing projects posted there



 Read more discussions :