Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is there an organization where Notary Publics can sign up for freelance jobs



Is there an organization where Notary Publics can sign up for freelance jobs?
As a recent Notary Public I would like to be able to make "some" money. I have my stamp, etc. Now what I thought would be cool is if there was like an organization where there was like a directory or like an agency where if someone/company needed a notary for an event they would call. Is there something like that out there?
Other - Business & Finance - 0 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
nice i have yet to receive my stamp as a notary. Ummm you can go to banks to see if they are hiring. but an organization? No. You would just need to know people to get those jobs.
2 :
I'm not sure if their are organizations. Best I could say is get the word out. I work for an insurance agency and I have my notary as do most bank jobs and they don't or at least I don't charge a fee so now you are up against people that just don't see where charging someone for your siganture is really worth it




 Read more discussions :