Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What's some good description lines for a job as a freelance writer that I can use on my resume


What's some good description lines for a job as a freelance writer that I can use on my resume?
Updating the old resume and I took on a part time, freelance writing position for a local bilingual newspaper. How can I describe this on my resume? Basically I listed it on the resume as a "journalist" but can't think of how to flesh out a description of my job (all I do is write articles, email them to the editor, and receive a check) Note - I will be using this probably for a job at an advertising agency. Thanks
Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Just submit your resume in the online application of http:www.actchaya.com for free. In that you can add your new designation.
2 :
Journalist is good ~ but more description is better. What do you write about??? * Biligual Journalist * Freelance Writer * Creative Non-Fiction Writer It is difficult to really give good and helpful suggestions without know what you write about. Make sure to include samples of your writing



 Read more discussions :