Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Insecure about My New Job; Feeling Nervous about Leaving My Freelance Position; Need Help with Coping



Insecure about My New Job; Feeling Nervous about Leaving My Freelance Position; Need Help with Coping?
I'm jealous of "my friend" who is taking my old job. One of her family members works at the company where I used to work at full-time (I'm now doing freelance work for them) This means I need to give up my freelance position so she can work there FT. This is happening is because I needed to ask my old boss for a reference for a new job, which I was offered, thankfully. But I was able to work both jobs I know it seems ridiculous that this should bother me, but I just feel like she didn't work as hard as I did to get a job & finish school to have qualified for it in the first place to get it; a family member got her that position. She's also will be getting great experience. The job is better than when I was there too. There are more young people & smart, cute guys (neither of us have a bf). She's slimmer & prettier than I am, has long hair, & healthy. I'm not as attractive nor healthy, have a big scar & the comparison just makes me from feeling good about myself. How should I cope?
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
These are very negative emotions and will hurt you. Count your blessings that you are a healthy person and start liking yourself. There are always people who may be more intelligent, sophisticated, beautiful, etc. We must accept and like ourselves to be a happy person in life. Look each morning into your mirror and notice that God made you beautiful and thank him for i



 Read more discussions :