Monday, June 28, 2010

Where will I find freelance writing jobs in India



Where will I find freelance writing jobs in India?
I am a newbie writer and I am looking out for freelance writing jobs in India. Are there any websites in India that offer freelance writing jobs to newcomers? It'll be great to get some feedback on my writing as well.
Other - Careers & Employment - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Check out the elance, iFreelance and Guru websites, I've provided the links for you in the source box. They are places where freelancers can bid on jobs which are posted by people who need help with their work. All three sites are well known which is great if you are looking for work as they receive a lot of traffic which means more opportunities for you! Plus, you can be anywhere in the world to do most jobs, so you can be in India, writing for people in India OR Hawaii OR Munich - location is not necessarily an issue. Another advantage - you're tapping into an international market instead of just your area. I've used elance's service 2 times and was very happy with the outcome. They did the 'Doom & Gloom' statistics research on my website (something else you may be able to do, as that's what writers are good at) and another group designed my site. I've included my site if you want to have a look at the type of work and I'm happy to tell you how much I paid for those two services if you're interested in getting an idea around how much suppliers quote. Happy writing! Madisen Harper ______________________________________________ Making Work, Work for You! and 'Become a Manager' Expert
2 :
freelance writing iscan be a parttime job. and it is mainly homebased. professional freelancer has a great market place in India. YOU CAN VISIT_www.bixee.com/Freelance/jobs-in/India
3 :
You should try this new website for writers in India, Chillifreeze.com. Try out their job listings section. They list both freelance and full-time jobs for writers and editors in India. They also have a freelance projects section where projects are awarded based on eligibility and not the lowest bid. Elance and Guru are great sites as well but employers here often award the job to the lowest bidder,not to the best qualified



 Read more discussions :