Thursday, October 16, 2008

I need a Higher Paying Freelance Writer Job


I need a Higher Paying Freelance Writer Job?
Do you know of a good company that pays it's freelance writers more than 15.00 for a 400-500 word article. I currently write for Demand Studios but I am looking to upscale my income.
Books & Authors - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Don't depend on a company to take care of you. You are an artist and also an entrepreneur. You should contact papers and tell them you'd like to submit work to them. Get in touch with magazines and write for them. You could make thousands on an article that may take you only hours (or all month) to write. I'm a writer (you can google Christopher Pascale to see that I'm or real) and when my publisher told me they were going to toss my book for poor sales I got off my ass, got on the phone, and booked myself for a full summer tour with 20 events in North Carolina and New York. It took about 100 phone calls, and maybe it will take you about 100 phone calls, too. Good luck.
2 :
check out http://ilyesoft.99k.org/scriptlance.com.html there are a lot of writing projects, just search for them and bid, registration and bidding are free ! I hope this will help you



 Read more discussions :