Tuesday, October 28, 2008

hello everyone I'm in desperate need for a freelance job over the web that pays well



hello everyone I'm in desperate need for a freelance job over the web that pays well.?
I love to write but everytime I look for a freelance job I discover it a scam. For instance some freelance writing jobs require you to in order to join. Please help me
Technology - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Loving to write is not necessarily a job skill. Are you a published writer? Do you have your own blog site? You should look at your local paper's website and see if you can contact the editor or human resources department. Check out if that local paper has any job openings for writers and what is their criteria/requirements for the job



 Read more discussions :