Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Any freelance writing jobs for a teenage


Any freelance writing jobs for a teenager?
I am currently 15, turning 16 and December and I was wondering if anyone knew some freelance writing jobs that I could do at my age. EASY 10 POINTS!!!! Thanks,
Other - Arts & Humanities - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
there are number of legitimate freelance writing sites are available in online don't fall in scams. and also article writing jobs available for teenagers some of the site as follows odesk.com, gofreelance.com, getafreelancer.com http://redisred.com/web-content-writing-1-earn-online
2 :
Yes there are you can check it out at getafreelancer.com and many other freelance sites
3 :
I actually started getting PAID writing work when I was 15 with Suite101.com and expanded from there. Now I do a lot of work on oDesk.com -- have you heard of it? AWESOME place to get jobs. In fact, there's an eBook out for freelance writers looking to work on oDesk--may be a great resource for you. :) http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=757469



 Read more discussions :