Friday, March 1, 2013

Advice on freelance writing and editing jobs


Advice on freelance writing and editing jobs?
Does anyone out there actually have a steady income with freelance editing work? I know I won't be a millionaire, but I'm moving to a city with very few book publishers and I still need employment AND experience in the editing field, and I think freelancing would be a great way to get into my field. I just was wondering if anyone out there has had success with freelancing and could maybe reference a few good websites to start my employment search? Thank you!
Technology - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I've been a freelance writer for quite some time now, and work full time for a few different content sites. It's possible if you have the abilities. Check out these sites: http://www.contentportal360.blogspot.com (become a contributor to become a freelancer to sell your work)
2 :
sign up for the best freelancing websites understand the rules and regulations create a good portfolio and profile page pass the skill tests start submitting proposals submit proposals again and again (for finding some one give a chance to you as you are a fresh provider) win the work and earn money keep a maximum positive feedback
3 :
I look for freelance here. It's an aggregator for all the major freelance sites in the tech field. http://freelanceradar.com/
4 :
The Frugal Freelancer blog - http://frugalfreelancer-freelanceliving.blogspot.com/ - has a ton of links for just what your looking for



 Read more discussions :