Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Freelance job didn't work out/canceled..


Freelance job didn't work out/canceled..?
I had a big freelance job, no contract but a verbal understanding via email that I would do it. After a couple of months of working on it, they had changed their mind and asked if I could do only finish a small part of the job instead of all of it. The reason they gave is that I wasn't fast enough with it, but the deadline hadn't passed. I said no, because I was upset that they decided not to use the work that I worked on for so long. Does a company have the right to say this? It still upsets me, what should I do?
Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I was doing hard work of finding home based/ online jobs. Luckily I found this website: http://www.wahopportunities.net They gave me list of top companies. I clicked and find many jobs. Did one job and received my pay yesterday. Best place for home based jobs.
2 :
What type of freelance job have you done for them. Writing? Graphic designing or anything alike? It's really upsetting, but you should try to find another freelance job again. just4contractors.com is really helpful and hope that you could find it helpful too, but i guess the site is under maintenance at the moment and will be back some time next week. Or try to create a twitter account post a simple bio and seek for other freelance recruiters. Try to post your CV on LinkedIn also. Good Luck



 Read more discussions :