Thursday, February 28, 2013

I want to make money online by doing freelance jobs or any other ways



I want to make money online by doing freelance jobs or any other ways?
I want to make money online from freelance jobs but most of the freelance jobs are only for US people. Do u know any website that will except other countries as well n pay by paypal? Or any other online making way? I've tried affliates but i just got cheated by many. I urgently need some extra cash and I really cant afford a second job as my first job itself takes up most of the time. I only can work from home. I'm very good with my computer skills. Please do help me if you know anything.. thanks.
Other - Careers & Employment - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
As a freelancer you will get paid by the one that has a job to do. Some sites allow a personal communication, some do not and force you to get paid through their service. You should try http://www.elance.com or http://www.getafreelancer.com. There are many people (freelancers) there from outside US.
2 :
Making money online is available not only for US people. It has been proved that anyone can make money online. You just need to find the matching source of information. Personally I find IncomeBooster.org extremely useful, especially for those who are starting to make money online, This blog shows you how to make money posting on forums, creating websites, trying software and even playing games!
3 :
There are a bunch of ideas listed in this article. http://www.ehow.com/how_2320443_extra-money-online.html Ehow is my favorite. I wrote about 30 articles last summer and I average $10-$15 a month since then even though I haven't written any more articles. You continue to get income each month from the articles you've written. You could really make a lot if you write more articles. Also, you can check out additional resources I've compiled at www.freewebs.com\askwendyrenee
4 :
I made my first money in the first week after visiting here www.hot12.info/moneycash



 Read more discussions :