Friday, January 28, 2011

If I learn php& Mysql what are my chances to find a job quickly



If I learn php& Mysql what are my chances to find a job quickly?
I have no programming experience beside some html. If I learn Mysql & Php for 6 months what are my chances to find a job? I am 48. If I can't find a job can you find freelance job easily with that knowledge? I don't care being paid $ 15/H as long as I can stay home. Thanks
Programming & Design - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm not sure if you'd be able to find a full time job, maybe some online freelance work. I've noticed a lot of places even hiring online programmers require at least a Computer Science Degree of some sort to prove to the employer that they have the skills to do the job. I'm not saying you won't find a job, maybe you will, I'd learn PHP and MySQL anyway it's a great tool for the web, and you never know if you get good at it you may be able to open your own business in Web Design/Programming. Good Luck In Learning and Job Searching. :)
2 :
You would need some intense training to master it in that time. Like, you would need help from an expert. Honestly, I have been struggling with it for ages, and I'm only now beginning to make progress



 Read more discissons :