Monday, January 24, 2011

What software can I learn and be able to make money through freelance jobs or selling items online


What software can I learn and be able to make money through freelance jobs or selling items online?

Software - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi! I am working from home for a few years now, so I know how it goes. The work I do is simple and profitable. U don't have to sell or buy anything and you dont any material to start. Take a look at this video and u will see payment proof and some basic info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQcHwwSSHYs Link to the website is on the right of the video. The company is legit and successfull, and has been on the market since 1999. They pay on time. Not a scam and not with "a catch" - no hidden cost down the line! I am looking for some new people and I am willing to help u get started. For more info write to my e-mail: information@fidobada.ws P.S. Be careful before signing up with anything online...always demand to see payment proof first!
2 :
If you're looking to do freelance work, and/or to sell items online.. I would recommend that you check out http://gonogging.com/?utm_source=ans&utm_medium=pv&utm_campaign=gn. Not only do they have a section full of requests for freelance work, but they also have a section for you to put items online to sell. Pretty cool site, seems like it's a perfect match for you, I'd definitely take a look. :o)
3 :
They are all scams, I suggest you to better stay away from this BS



 Read more discissons :