Sunday, September 8, 2013

Can I be a TA on the side and still work at my full time job


Can I be a TA on the side and still work at my full time job?
I have received my certificate to be a travel agent, and would like to see if I could do this part time or on the side to make extra money. I have a full time job currently and it is 8:15-4:30 M-F. I'm not sure how it would work such as - Can Travel Agents freelance? Or do they have to be employed and go to an actual place of business to be a Travel Agent? Thanks and I look forward to the responses.
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would say yes- and I would like to add, I know of a fabulous way to market your skills- we have many TA's wh o have joined out company are are EXTREMELY successful If interested, email me at http://farahandmariah@yahoo.com and I can fill you in



Read more discussions :