Sunday, September 1, 2013

Where can I find freelance writing gigs/jobs


Where can I find freelance writing gigs/jobs?
I've been laid off since August & my unemployment is really not helping too much with my monthly bills/expenses. I'm not a PROFESSIONAL writer, however I do possess good writing skills & would like to create some income by writing articles, however I'm not sure what websites are reputable. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You should checkout ifreelance.com. You have to pay a small monthly fee of a few bucks to be able to place bids, but they have a lot of writing projects that you can bid on. I've been using them for a couple weeks for web design projects and have secured a couple deals. I've been out of work since July and I am with you on unemployment not cutting it. Good luck to you



 Read more discussions :