Saturday, September 1, 2012

How to become a freelance makeup artist for a major cosmetics company


How to become a freelance makeup artist for a major cosmetics company?
I worked as a "Beauty Consultant" at a major department store, basically I was a salesgirl. My passion is applying makeup to the customer. I left my job and went to make up school where I am now licensed in being a Makeup Artist. Occasionally I get work doing freelance through the Cosmetic company but not enough. I enjoy freelancing for the company and going to different department stores to do events. My question is how do I approach other lines of cosmetics to get this kind of work, Many Thanks, Sharon
Makeup - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
it requires about 4 years of school and then you have to work for someone real cheap for a few yrs my sister works for Clinique and make a pile now but it took her forever to get there, My Dad said "why did`t you just become a layer" it takes about that long almost



 Read more discussions :