Friday, February 8, 2013

Best freelancing job in the computer science realm


Best freelancing job in the computer science realm?
Well I've been told that starting in freelance programming is not the best thing ever in this failing economy here in the U.S. I was told that by being a troubleshooting consultant, I would make a lot more money with less hassles. I'm just wondering how I could become that. Or if people have rebuttals against the whole "dwindling economy = no freelance positions" thing. I'm also open to any other possible job positions out there. My experience in C is fairly advanced, and I have done computer repairs for a year at a retailer. @Robert E. Lee: That doesn't answer my question.
Technology - 0 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Go to www.guru.com/, www.getafreelancer.com/ or www.freelance.com/ post your qualifications and bid on freelance projects



 Read more discussions :