Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How do I get a job in Iraq as a freelance photojournalist


How do I get a job in Iraq as a freelance photojournalist?
I've been wondering what would be the best way to get a job as a photojournalist in Iraq or Afghanistan. I am a photographer with decent writing skills and am ex-military. I can do the job well, I just need to find the quickest way to get there.
Media & Journalism - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Send you CV's to all the leading companies.. u can specify your specialization and interest on it. Dont forget to write a cover letter which tells what excatly your philosophy about you theme. Lastly, the slides of your previous work's porfolio. Many need your kind of an adventrous person, thou there isnt any specific designation for this work.. but i believe its needed... some might call u soon.
2 :
There is a big demand in Iraq for almost any profession and trade, the problem is you may never come back, same in Afghanistan, dangerous places..รข



 Read more discussions :