Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Where are there steady freelance writing jobs from home


Where are there steady freelance writing jobs from home?
I'm looking for information on how to procure either a full-time or a part-time writing job from home. I have the writing credentials, I simply do not have resources to find these jobs online.

Other - Careers & Employment - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There is a website called guru.com that connects writers with paying jobs. You can also search craigslist.
2 :
Good freaking luck. I am in the same boat and still struggling to achieve steady freelance work. The most you can do is get a Web site created showcasing your work, clients, testimonies, and services and then advertise on Craigslist or anywhere else you can for free. This has been my method along with answering various ads. Unfortunately writers are not in high demand right now and employers who are hiring writers usually will not pay well.
3 :
i have a freelance blog. You will find usefull information there about job sites and how to get the job. http://www.freelancer-online.com/
4 :
Hi. I'm also a freelance writer, and I get almost all of my work through oDesk. There are all types of jobs being outsourced by companies or individuals, such as blog writing, content for websites, technical writing, etc. What I like best about oDesk (in comparison to other outsourcing sites) is that it's free to sign up and apply for work. They also have free certifications and tests that you can take to make your profile more marketable. Feel free to contact me directly if I can answer any questions for you. Best of luck



 Read more discussions :