Saturday, February 16, 2013

PLEASE READ!! Turned Away From Many Jobs because of Freelance Career, Thy Consider Resume "Jumpy"


PLEASE READ!! Turned Away From Many Jobs because of Freelance Career, Thy Consider Resume "Jumpy"?
I am 25 and live in NYC, I graduated in May 2004 with a degree in Communications. Since then I have been doing freelance work. I have made OK money, but at this point one of the problems is that I don't have health insurance, although, I am healthy. I have been trying to find a permanent job, but the problem I have been finding is that prospective employers feel that my resume is very "jumpy". It is the nature of the freelance business unfortunately. When you are done with a freelance job, you just leave My uncle owns a very successful business and offered me a job, but I am really not interested in waste management, and the starting pay he is offering me is half of what I am making right now, so it would be a massive pay cut for me. I NEED ADVICE!!!!
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
http://newyork.craigslist.org/ try craigslist


 Read more discussions :