Saturday, August 4, 2012

Where do you find freelance video editing jobs



Where do you find freelance video editing jobs?
Online and locally?
Technology - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
In market there are many websites for freelancing jobs. But as per my knowledge few websites are providing safety payment services. For Freelancing first always check about the Payment safety
2 :
Hi Peter. I get my freelance work through oDesk. Although I'm not a video editor, I know there are plenty of jobs listed for that type of work on there. The thing I like best about oDesk, as opposed to some other sites that were suggested, is that it's completely free to set up an account and apply for jobs. If I were you, I'd head over there and set up a profile and get working on your portfolio. Best of luck to you


 Read more discussions :