Monday, August 20, 2012

What is the best freelance writing course



What is the best freelance writing course?
I'd like to find a freelance writing course that can help me to make money fast and make a lot of money. I lost my job last week.
Small Business - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you want something that is detailed from start to finish, I use and highly recommend this Freelance Writing course - http://www.strategicoutsourcers.com/ , well worth it. I started freelance writing two months ago and this course was my guide and now I have a full time income. You will be making money within days.
2 :
I've heard good things about elance. Some of my friends make cash at the freelance sites which are estimated to make provide about $50m a week in work available and lots of people are making money. Don't know much about any specific freelance writing course...but the one above, http://www.strategicoutsourcers.com has an active forum...and thats always a good sign for stuff like this



 Read more discussions :