Friday, October 28, 2011

How do I get more freelance jobs



How do I get more freelance jobs?
I have a website at http://bfa.thecreativecenter.com/jswain. I reply to every craigslist ad I can. What other ways can I get more traffic and get more jobs? (Graphic Design is what I do)
Marketing & Sales - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well posting this question might have been a good way!
2 :
Work From Home Freelance Entry Level Online Data Entry / Typing Jobs. Make Money Online - Fill Out Simple Web Forms at Home. Easily Make $200 ~ $500 Per Day. Guaranteed Paychecks. Work from Home Freelance Online Data Entry / Typing Jobs are fast becoming one of the most popular ways to make money online. Online advertising has skyrocketed over the past few years. In 2007, companies spent close to $15 billion advertising online.http://tiny.cc/ccJ8Y That figure is expected to increase substantially in 2008. What does this mean for you? Money is going into your bank account a lot faster this year. And next year. And the year after. You see, companies worldwide are desperately searching for people just like you to type up their ads and post them online, and they'll pay you nicely in return. It's a win-win situation



 Read more discussions :