Saturday, May 8, 2010

Help, I signed up on a freelance writing job


Help, I signed up on a freelance writing job?
I submitted my city, phone number, name, and family name to this website that is said to pay writers online. And I found out its a scam. What will happen to the information I gave them? Am I in trouble or anything? for giving them my personal information? please answer. thank you
Other - Careers & Employment - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
be careful publishers are know-en to steal a manuscript an run.
2 :
you might get on a junk mail list
3 :
All the info you gave them can be found in the phone book. As long as you didn't give bank info or your SS# you should be fine. But you will end up on lots of junk mail lists now and probably get scam phone calls pretending to be from your bank, credit card company, prize draws, computer security, etc



 Read more discussions :