Saturday, May 1, 2010

Anyone here who's found a fair to well-paying freelance writing job through Freelance.com


Anyone here who's found a fair to well-paying freelance writing job through Freelance.com?
I'm in need of a typing, writing, proof-reading job. I want to start work from home really soon. I've been procrastinating about sending my $2.95 fee to a company called Freelance.com for nearly 2 years, now. So far, I have met at least one person face to face who has a wee bit more knowledge of how it works. I've not joined Freelance.com for one main little reason. I have no credit card and not sure how Pay-pal works, either. Is there anyone here who would be willing and able to share a few encouraging words, helpful hints, based on your own personal experience? Please. (Let me put it this way--someone here owns Boardwalk and Park Place with at least a house or two on one or the other. And, I don't even own a measly yellow or green deed. Can barely afford to take a ride on the Reading or B&O. Need work. Please, help me with some guidance & helpful suggestions. Whether or not you like my analogy. OK?)
United Kingdom - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Can't say I have, but this is the tax question and answer forum. You might find a better response if you find a forum in which to ask your question that has more to do with your subject



 Read more discussions :