Wednesday, May 12, 2010

reference help for freelance job


reference help for freelance job?
Hi everybody, As an amateur freelancer, I applied for a project, however person that service demands asked me my references. Yet, I don't have any, I really need money, how can send him a positive message? I want that project!

Technology - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you have no references then you don't have any. People will sometimes put down teachers or volunteer positions they have had. Be sure to get permission from anyone who you are going to put down as a reference.
2 :
First of all, you can tell him what you tell us, the true is always the best way. Second, we all was in the beginning in the past, some one will give you the chance, i am promise. You can always look for more freelance projects at www.freelancetraffic.com Good Luck



 Read more discussions :