Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hi I am looking for a legitimate online job.....data entry, freelance writer, or something along those lines



Hi I am looking for a legitimate online job.....data entry, freelance writer, or something along those lines.?
I have checked several sites, and a lot of them are scams or require a fee for nothing in return. Thank you, Sue
Other - Business & Finance - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
good luck. i've tried all that stuff. have you ever tried dictation. a lot of companies let you work out of the comfort of your own home.
2 :
What I'm doing right now is Hits4Pay. You get paid to view ads and it's free to start, you also get a $10 bonus just for signing up with them. I'm not trying to advertise to you but it's what I do. Feel free to look over the site. You don't make good money like from a regular job, but if you work at it you can make it work. Good luck.
3 :
I think I already answered this question. :s Anyway, try survey and offer websites. I use them. There's a link on my profile to my top four. :]]]


 Read more discussions :