Wednesday, November 12, 2008

i want to apply for a freelance job,how would i begin


i want to apply for a freelance job,how would i begin.....?
i want to apply for a freelance job,how would i begin? the hardest part for me,is to begin to write,what would you suggest as to how to start the letter? having found your post? i'm interesting in the job you posted? please help me. thanks alot
Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Umm something like this maybe, Dear Manager's name, I'm interested at the freelance opportunity you advertised in (the source). I believe that my skills matches whats required to be a successful candidate. I'm currently (replace this with what you do) studying Law degree in University of SomePlace. (replace with your quality) My high aesthetic prefference and will to work hard will be well suited to be a (whatever the position is) I'm attaching a copy of my CV with this email. Thank you very much for your time and consideration. Sincerely, You Good Luck with it



 Read more discussions :