Saturday, November 8, 2008

What do you think of the new freelance job title " Cloud Worker


What do you think of the new freelance job title " Cloud Worker "?
I encountered this term as I was doing my research on the Web and I wonder if freelancers or any people working remotely will find the word 'cloud worker' as something acceptable...or not. This term rises from the idea of people working anytime, anywhere using cloud computing tools that makes him/her literally working on the clouds. Imagine someone asking you " What do you do for a living? " Then, you answer " I'm a cloud worker. " How would you feel? Proud? Embarrassed?
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No, it sounds like you got your head in the clouds instead of on the assignment.



 Read more discussions :