Sunday, November 16, 2008

How can I land a big freelance web development job


How can I land a big freelance web development job?
I have been a freelance website developer for about 2 years now and the clients I'm getting are small time just setting up new websites only paying about £70 a piece. I have heard of people being paid upwards of £1000 for a website and examples I have seen are far inferior to my own work. How do I find these big time clients?
Technology - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
looking for a job is tricky, especially if it's years since you previously did it! I was jobless during the last couple of weeks, but I found the website in the box below which showed me how to earn cash from Google. Now I work when I want to!



 Read more discussions :