Sunday, August 1, 2010

What are some freelancing job options


What are some freelancing job options?
To be completely honest, I have no idea what I want to do, but I do know that I want to work as a freelancer or a job where I can create my own schedule and a determine my own income rather than being on a set pay. I'm basically just wondering what jobs are out there that meet this criteria. Thanks.
Other - Careers & Employment - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
writing is freelancing..
2 :
I recently stumbled upon www.solvecore.com If you post your skills and your availability, you might find someone looking for your skills. It's all about what you want to do. Try it out. It just might be the Solution.
3 :
There are many different options for someone trying to break into the writing business. These websites could help. Oboulo.com is a publicly authored, publicly accessible database covering a wide array of topics. Each time you publish a paper, article, presentation etc. on the website, you will receive $15.00 in royalties. Create an account and enter ambassador # 9590ba to earn $15 per published article. After connecting to the site, you will be asked to enter an ambassador number. By entering ambassador# 9590ba you'll receive $15 per document published. This is a good place to start to get your name out there and some published articles under your belt. Next, go to the Associated Content website and sign up as a writer. Submit as many articles as you can. The payment varies, but they are generous. Good luck!




 Read more discussions :