Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I am a web designer, where can I get freelance job work



I am a web designer, where can I get freelance job work?
www.puneetsakhuja.com
Internet - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
why don't you develop a web site for me?
2 :
why dont you make your own web then make a lot of hit.. then.. apply to google ad sense.. this way you can get mony too..
3 :
if u r a web desinger than plz tell me how to creat a web site my e-mail is hot_taran_hot@yahoo.com
4 :
You could get a free basic, or better, paid membership at a site like Guru.Com, Elance.Com, RentACoder.com etc.; Create a profile; Bid for the projects in appropriate category. You could try to ask your friends, relatives, ex-colleague etc. for some referrals. There are some consulting companies, whose names I don't remember, who can give you projects for a fee. These work better than freelancer sites mentioned above for the initial phase, as the ranking at those sites takes time to build up




 Read more discussions :