Saturday, July 28, 2012

How do you go about finding a job



How do you go about finding a job?
I just need a bit of work right now. I have been doing freelance work so I have mostly been out of the job loop. I've applied to many jobs over the internet, through emailing directly and through filling out the job applications, but I have received no response. How do you go about finding a job? I need one by the second week of February.
Other - Careers & Employment - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try applying to the TEMP Agency(Temporary job). That will give you some time to keep looking for a stable job.
2 :
Newpapers "a lost art"
3 :
searching for a job is very easy... you look in the newspapers... theres sertin sections.. if not there some places will have signs in there windows "help wanted" or you could ask your frinds that have jobs if theres any spots open for you..
4 :
i search with news classifieds



 Read more discussions :