Friday, July 20, 2012

How can I find a writing side job that pays per article



How can I find a writing side job that pays per article?
I enjoy writing, but want something that I can do as I please, not that I have to live off, but that can serve as a little additonal income. Like freelance writing, not a full time writing all day job.
Small Business - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
They sell these books, I forget what they are called, but you can get them at half price books and they are lists of magazines that are hiring writers. They come out with an up to date one each year. It tells what they pay, who to contact, what type of writing they want + they give you tips on being full-time freelance. Good luck!!!
2 :
Writer's Digest magazine. Writer's Marketplace 2008 Any magazines in your area of interest. Search for "article submission policy" on the Internet.
3 :
If you have a blog you can start earning through product reviews. You will earn $10 - $50 per article.
4 :
ya there is so many writings jobs in internet, read this blog very carefully to know genuine writing article jobs in internet. http://reliablemoney.blogspot.com



 Read more discussions :