Sunday, April 8, 2012

How do I list freelance work on my resume's employment history


How do I list freelance work on my resume's employment history?
I have been working as a freelance photographer for the past year. On a job application that asks for your previous job title and name of company... what is the appropriate response if you didn't have a title or work for any particular company?
Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
list it as position: freelance photographer, company: self employed. the "self employed" part is a big bonus, because on top of your photography skills, it also implies that you have a knowledge of business proceedures, management etc etc.
2 :
Show your freelance work as self motivation


 Read more discussions: