Sunday, February 12, 2012

Can anyone help me find a job from home


Can anyone help me find a job from home?

I am a single mom. I hate my job but for now it pays bills. Some of them. I have been doing research FOREVER online to see if there are any jobs that are available for me to work from home. I did find one freelancing job but unfortunately i currently dont have access to a computer untill saturday. I need a job that does not require a computer, for now. I looked at mailing from home or stuffing envelopes and they all have been labeled as SCAM. SO please HELP!!!
Other - Business & Finance - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
daycare petsitting from your home
2 :
There is a site where u can find genuine Data Entry jobs/Work at Home jobs without any up front costs or any registration fee. Work at home data entry Resources. Guides on Identifying Work at home Job Scams and a lot more. Visit here: http://outsource-data-entry.blogspot.com



 Read more discussions :