Friday, February 4, 2011

Hi,I want to know that, how can I find a freelance data entry work



Hi,I want to know that, how can I find a freelance data entry work?
i have tried to find a freelance job from several sites,(I'm not sure about that sites) but i don't understand the procedure. And also how can we get the wage for that? and to find a freelance job,do we need to pay some fee for them? URGENt please help.
Technology - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
What is Data Entry? ... a freelance data entry job. if any one knows please let me know. ... hi i want to start data entry as a business. Please tell me how I can do this. Sanjay,Mumbai ...
2 :
Hi, You need not pay anything for getting online jobs. There are a lot of fake sites which get money from you and never return back. Here is a very good site for who are looking for a part time online job. you can really earn a lot from this without any investment. http://www.getafreelancer.com/affiliates/nanolab/
3 :
i felt it is better to follow some good twitter users may be www.twitter.com/keralajobs12 or www.twitter.com/huntajob,www or twitter.com/firstfreelancer
4 :
Have you tried Elance



 Read more discissons :