Sunday, July 4, 2010

Are there any freelance business jobs? What is the highest paid freelance job



Are there any freelance business jobs? What is the highest paid freelance job...?
I am in school studying business/finance, psychology, and graphic design. I am interested in all 3. Is it worth it to go all the way with the Business Bachelors instead of minoring, considering the fact that I am not the type of person who would want to work a 9-5 job?? Business is interesting to me and I want to make $$$ but I am just not into BS/office politics/ and structure like that...... Am I wasting my time majoring in it? I know.. I could start my own business. But.. I don't know what.
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Personally I would take the Business Bachelors. It really depends on what you likw doing. Why not try freelance work to see if you like the business/finance work? You can also freelance as a graphic designer to see what it is like. Try sites like http://www.ifreelance.com and http://www.freelancebuddy.com to get an idea of what work is out there and how to pursue a freelancing career.




Read more discussions :