Sunday, March 1, 2009

can anybody help me find a freelance data entry job


can anybody help me find a freelance data entry job ?
I do inbound customer service, good communication skills, email response, ad posting, job posting, copy and paste, cut and paste, create multiple accounts, typing skill is 30 per minute, convert PDF files to excel and also do rewriting of articles.
Technology - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have looked and never found a real data entry job online (at least one that didn't want me to pay them upfront which is the first sign of a scam). I suggest if you are really interested in this type of work you talk to an IT recruiter in your area, if there are real jobs like that in your area they would know. I got a part time job updating web pages for a local natural foods store, you could try looking for a place like that that needs help with stuff.
2 :
have you tried a temp agency? I've always had luck with them.
3 :
i've tried in the past, but found nothing but scams
4 :
There are many data entry jobs online.But most of them are scams..You can try alternative jobs online like paid per click programs..try this link.. http://www.ppclix.com/register.r-jordq7.html



 Read more discussions :