Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What is a job that can be done freelance where you set your own hours


What is a job that can be done freelance where you set your own hours?
I despise a 9-5 job where everyone tries to cram you into this cookie-cutter mold of being a Type A personality. What is a freelance job that I could do on the side?
Other - Careers & Employment - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You need to sit down and make a list of your skills. Add to that list, what you like doing and not doing. You sound like the self employment type. Look inside yourself and find your gift and go for it.
2 :
Networking marketing is what you are describing. However, many are afraid of Network marketing even though most every job is associated with a network, so you will either work for a network or you can build your own. It's all in the mindset of the individual. If you like being mastered and have not thought of freedom then a job is what you desire (Just Over Broke). But if you want the chance to earn unlimited wealth that you can leave for generations for your family, expand your mind and truly find you, live out your purpose and destiny and have good health (3 Jn 2 for the Bible scholars) the check out this site and email me and we can talk. I am looking for some ambitions sharp people who don't mind being great and becoming one of the 3%'rs: www.drinklifein.com and watch ZIJA tv in the lower right corner. This is real so if you are not serious don't bother contacting me. I understand that there will always be poor among us only I just won't be one of them and neither will my children, grand children, great children... you get it.
3 :
I sell websites for this company and make good money. If I want a day off I take it http://website.ws/nahaward
4 :
Photography