Friday, January 4, 2008

How do I bid on a job freelance job proposal


How do I bid on a job freelance job proposal?
I'd like to be a freelance transcriptionist working completely online. What do I put in a bid for a job proposal? I'm a little apprehensive because I know that there can be a lot of competition for these jobs, but I really did enjoy transcription in school and I'm really enthusiastic about it. So what goes in a bid? How do I compete? Thanks!

Other - Business & Finance - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
At Scriptlance http://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=2410484&referrer=iolo73 you can put in any bid you want (usually $10-$50 depending on the size of the job for amateurs) and then you give then a reason they should pick you; i.e. transcription in school. You can even add a small snippet of your earlier work if you wish. Keep in mind that many of the people that post the jobs are looking for a lack of experience because that means a lower price for them, so it can work out in your favor. FYI Scriptlance is quite possibly the largest and easiest to use freelance site if you are not already using it. Hope this helps