Friday, June 28, 2013

where is a good place to look for a job online


where is a good place to look for a job online?
I live in Austin doing freelance work. I wanted to look for a job with benefits and a salary but I want to look online because I just want to submit my resume online. Craigslist is not working. Oh and I have a BS in Advertising and have experience in the promotional marketing field.
Other - Advertising & Marketing - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi there, I've been a member of a site called Treasure Trooper for a while now, and it's great. You get paid (via cheque or PayPal) to complete offers, surveys, and there are games you can play games to win referrals etc. There are many competitions, on the forum and on the main site which can win you things such as iPods and cash prizes, and best of all, it's all FREE! Check out my page on Squidoo about Treasure Trooper which has more information, and PROOF OF PAYMENT!!! http://www.squidoo.com/treasuretroopergpt
2 :
www.monster.com But foremost: www.indeed.com It searches ALL the job sites for you. It's great


 Read more discussions :