Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Where can I find some data entry/freelance typer/typist jobs


Where can I find some data entry/freelance typer/typist jobs?
I'm 15 and I live in Silver Spring, MD(Maryland). I can type about 90-100 words per minute, and I'm really trying to find a job that involves a lot of typing. I also am very experianced in data entry such as word, excel, and database.
Technology - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi, There are many websites offering Data Entry Jobs but the problem is most of them are scam sites. They request you to pay for their service. The truth is you don't need to pay, because you are going to spend your time and effort to complete their job. We can't say all the Data Entry job sites scam but very few of them are doing their legitimate business. Freelancer Data Entry jobs: www.getafreelancer.com/ http://www.scriptlance.com/ Contract Data Entry jobs : www.keyforcash.com/ http://www.axiondata.com are few of them. You can find other possible ways to make money from your home (Join with Paid survey, Sell your used CDs Books Electronics items, Photograph etc) I come across a site - www.roadtoworkathome.com which showing best guide to work from home opportunities. That site describes the data entry jobs in two types, Freelancer & Contract, so i have used the same term here. If you are interested you can try it to know them all ways. Always, you do a good research with below list before start your work with a site http://www.ripoffreport.com/ www.scam.com/ Hope this helps! Best regards, Kumar



 Read more discussions :