Wednesday, June 20, 2012

How soon after starting a freelance gig can you list it on your resume



How soon after starting a freelance gig can you list it on your resume?
It's a fairly well known firm and one staffing agency mentioned there might be some issues with possible employers thinking that I might jump ship *if* the firm were to hire full-time. This staffing agency seems to have dropped me! But in my eyes, nothing is set in stone and I shouldn't have to worry that my freelance gig is stopping me from finding a better full-time job. But now after this I do wonder how to answer employers about the current freelance position. Any help appreciated.
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Tell them you are a contract employee (or a self employed contractor) and are available with whatever notice you want to give (2 weeks


 Read more discussions :