Friday, May 4, 2012

What kind of Freelance work



What kind of Freelance work?
I want to work in a easy freelance work, I want to be indepented. Can u give me some ideas of that kind job. Like... photographer or a messure. that stuff. I would like to thank you if you help me to think about any freelance kind job.
Careers & Employment - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
id say graphic designer, if ur good u can make up to 850quid a day, and you can sleep in in the mornings :)
2 :
There are plenty of freelance opportunities if you can write: Copywriter Technical writer Journalist Medical transcriptionist Editor Also, there are freelance web designers and graphic designers, if that's more your style. Good luck!
3 :
Well since you know photography, you can do like freelance photographer. Further, from that photos you can design covers, templates, ... lots of stuff. Design generaly is great for freelancing


 Read more discussions :