Sunday, May 20, 2012

What is a easy job to get besides retail or food service for someone who can work 30 -35 hours a week



What is a easy job to get besides retail or food service for someone who can work 30 -35 hours a week?
My friend's mother is looking for another job. Up unto recently she had been a freelance writer but needs a semi-full time job. She's in her late 30 early 40s and hasn't worked outside the home in about 20 years. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
Other - Careers & Employment - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Home working is always a bit tricky because there are so many rogues who are out to scam you. I have been working from home in recent times, I found some really awesome instruction on the resource in the box below which showed me the most effective method to go about it.
2 :
Call center work is an easy job for mothers to get and 30-35 hours a week is usually fine for most call centers. The work is not usually fun and you have to put up with a decent amount of BS, but it is a steady job with decent pay and benefits usually.
3 :
gas station easiest place to get a job and in most cases the owner will just talk to you then offer the job. Its really easy and the pay is better then most retail stores. Plus must owners let you eat for free
4 :
In home health care worker.you would need to be CPR cert. and take first aide.
5 :
Hallo, I got this information from my friend, he is an online freelance, he recomended me this site http://go-freelance.info.. is the best site to seek easy job and you can do it at home.. you can Make Thousands of Dollars...Whenever You Want and this the important one, doing fun freelance jobs like these: * Entering data into forms - $325.00 per day * Completing opinion surveys - $40.00 per hour * Writing articles and stories - $60.00 per hour * Editing documents - $300.00 per day * Answering and sending emails - $190.00 per day Since I joined, I've edited a newsletter, helped with data entry, and proofread various documents. I've already made thousands of dollars...I am so glad I took a chance and signed up." รข€“ Johnder Hillingdon, Los Angeles and there are many freelance success report



 Read more discussions :